Every mouth is different. The key to brushing is to make sure you remove all the bacteria that cause an unhealthy mouth. We work directly with our patients to make sure your teeth and gums stay as healthy as possible for the long run.
For more information on how Dr. Davis can help keep your mouth healthy, contact us at 509-590-4802.
About Dr. Davis
With over 34 years of practice, Dr. Davis brings to you decades of dental experience. He prides himself in being at the forefront of the latest technologies in dental care.
Whether you require general dentistry, cosmetic procedures, or restorative dentistry, Dr. Davis and his staff are here with the experience and the training to meet your every need. There are flexible appointment times available to meet your schedule and most insurances are accepted.
Did you know…
Dental diseases (cavities and gum disease) are the most common diseases affecting people besides the common cold! With the addition of fluoride to our water and toothpaste, dental decay has almost become a problem of the past.
But, it took the addition of fluoride to win that battle. Brushing and flossing alone did not work. 75% of the population has some form of periodontal disease, but the majority don't realize it.
Our services include:
• Onlays, inlays, veneers, crowns & bridges, white porcelain
• CEREC technology with a revolutionary way to restore teeth in a single visit
• Silver fillings replaced with white fillings
• Diagnodent Laser - Fast decay detection without x-rays
• Healozone Therapy - Tooth healing with no needles
• Root canals, teeth whitening, preventative care
• Dentures and partials, tooth colored fillings
• TMJ / TMD
• Implants for crowns, bridges, partial and dentures
• Digital x-rays using 90% less radiation